I’m never gonna thirst over a guy. This is bullshit. If you have all these bitches around you, have them, I dont care, dont expect me to be the one who is gonna thirst over your ass too. If you dont give me attention freely I dont want it.
Historic Black and White Pictures Restored in Color
- Women Delivering Ice, 1918
- Times Square, 1947
- Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
- Marilyn Monroe, 1957
- Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
- Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
- Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
- Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
- Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
- Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
This is awesome.
Not something I’d typically reblog but I like.
when mcdonalds accidentally gives you an extra chicken nugget
when i say ‘the other day’ it could mean anything from last week to 6 years ago
- Y.Z, the small storms (via rustyvoices)